Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 4th

5 posters

Go down

March 4th Empty March 4th

Post  Anthony Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

They’re Watching
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

March 4th Empty Re: March 4th

Post  Sheri Sardo Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 am

Reading these verses over several times leaves me, though undeserving an unrighteous, with of feeling deepest gratefulness for the mercy he has shone me by generously pouring out his kindness and love upon me in justifying me by His grace! How can I not want to "do what is good" just just as an expression of my gratefulness to my savior.

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Saba Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I could be a better for others, my friends, family by not getting mad so easily when things don't go my way. But I should act this way even when no one is around because God is always watching me. Also, I need to just "be good," just to "be good" because that is the kind of person I want to be.
flower
Haley Saba
Haley Saba

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricia Saba Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Haley and I had a good talk about these verses. She tries so hard to be perfect and then is so hard on herself when she is not. So I asked her, "Is God saying you have to be perfect all the time?" Haley said, "Well we should strive to be like Him." Good answer but then I said to her, "What if we mess up and then we act Christ like in cleaning up our mess? What is learned from that?" Haley responded, " You just blew my mind.......... So I can show God's love in the way I respond to my mistakes." Very Happy
Tricia Saba
Tricia Saba

Back to top Go down

March 4th Empty And learn...

Post  carlossardo Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 am

...from our mistakes. We have a great opportunity to learn from our mistakes. In fact, we learn more from mistakes than any other form of learning opportunity. What mistake did you make today? It is only on reflecting on those mistakes that we improve as people. The more we individually improve, the closer we get to Christ. Our willingness to acknowledge mistakes, learn, improve, and try to be more Christ-like is a form of worship and adoration. Haley made some great points today! Thanks, I learned.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sardo Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:54 am

Wow!!! Haley and Tricia you just made my day! I think my week! That was a great lesson and I think it was pretty pleasing to God also. May God continue to bless you both as you study His word together and share with the rest of us. It's a great day to be your grandma! XXOOX

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down