Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 22nd

3 posters

Go down

February 22nd Empty February 22nd

Post  Anthony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Crowned With Glory
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 22nd Empty Re: February 22nd

Post  Sheri Sardo Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 pm

I continue to be amazed by God's glory all around us. From (as Eric would say) "grandpa's mountain" that was this week covered 3/4 of the way down in snow, to the over abundance of whales and dolphins that come so close to shore in New Port Beach, and the many forms of sea life, both large and tiny, that we saw at the Monterey Aquarium, to name just a few. Even with all the intricate pieces of His vast creation He knows me! Not only knows me but cares for me, LOVES me and placed me just a little lower than the heavenly beings. AMAZING!!!!!!

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

February 22nd Empty The Language of God

Post  carlossardo Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I remember reading a book a few years ago written by Francis Collins, The Language of God that magnified God's greatness in the physical world. The author was a self-described atheist. Nothing against the belief of a god just not what a scientist does. This was his state of mind for many years until he embarked on a new project. That project was the International Human Genome Project. He was the lead scientist who worked on identifying the DNA strands that are responsible for all our genetic characteristics. The study took many years and he could not help but notice the beauty in the patterns and the simplicity of design. It was looking at this gigantic challenge that through its beauty he saw God. Although he states that he didn't want to believe in a god, the beauty of the evidence convinced him otherwise. He now saw the pattern of DNA as God speaking to us, The Language of God.

God speaks to us in many ways daily, from natural beauty to microscopic elegance, we see evidence of His mighty hand. All we have to do is reflect and give thanks. What a wonderful gift. Very Happy
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

February 22nd Empty Re: February 22nd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down