Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 25th

4 posters

Go down

March 25th Empty March 25th

Post  Anthony Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 am

Too Heavy
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

March 25th Empty Re: March 25th

Post  Tricia Saba Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm

This is probably more than you want to know about me but here it is anyway. When MY burdens are big (or big to me) I hesitate to go to God. I don't know why I just do. So my friend gave me these exact verses that we had today and had me read them over and over at times when I know I should be praying for my burden. Then when this became easier she had me circle these verse while I prayed for my burden. It has worked so far and lately when I feel the tugging at my heart to lay my burden before Him I more readily do. Like most things it is still a work in progress.
Tricia Saba
Tricia Saba

Back to top Go down

Post  carlossardo Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 pm

It always seems easy to turn to God when burdened. Turning to God when in need is what we do; or at least that's what I do. Trusting Him is easy, remembering to turn even the little things over to him is more of a challenge. Sometimes we forget that if it's a burden to us, it's a burden to Him.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sardo Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:22 am

These verses are always such a comfort but this time as I was reading them over it really hit me that this is what God WANTS us to do. He WANTS to comfort us with his gentleness and he WANTS to give us rest.
Tricia that was not TMI, and it was great to see you have a friend to share things with. We all need friends like that.

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down