Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 7th

3 posters

Go down

March 7th Empty March 7th

Post  Anthony Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:13 am

On The Fringe
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

March 7th Empty Another Message on...

Post  carlossardo Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

GRATITUDE! Either they are hitting this theme hard or I'm continuously reading into every story. To me, again, yet another reminder to reflect on God's many gifts to me. When I look back at my family's journey to this country and the many hardships they endured, I am the single member who escaped all those things. I view my life as a cake walk in comparison. We are blessed as a family and need to show gratitude to God for the guidance and strength we are given sunny
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

March 7th Empty Re: March 7th

Post  Sheri Sardo Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Todays reading is such a great reminder of our abundant blessings in all areas, materially, physically, mentally, and spiritually. We are (verse 18) "amply supplied". God hasn't just met our needs but he meets our needs "according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus". Wow! I need to be more conscience about showing my gratefulness. With the numerous changes and many blessing in all of our lives right now it's a good opportunity to take some time to reflect and praise God for all He has done and is doing. The thing that brings me the most contentment is to see that each of you have put your faith in God and are trusting in the Lord, and you are bringing up your kids to do the same. Praise God!

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation

Another kick to the stomach (I'm starting to swell up! Laughing ). I know the secret is a relationship with God, but being "content" has never been a strong-suit of mine. With the constant temptation towards money and material possessions, it's easy to overlook the multitude of blessings we have right in front of us. And there are many! cheers
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down