Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 2nd

5 posters

Go down

February 2nd Empty February 2nd

Post  Anthony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 pm

New Eyes
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 2nd Empty Re: February 2nd

Post  Anthony Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 am

Everyone is endowed with spiritual sight when they trust Christ as their Savior. Yet, at times a “fog” rolls in and our spiritual vision becomes cloudy and unclear. That happens when we neglect our relationship with Him.

So true. The busier we get in our own lives, the foggier we get spiritually. Rarely in my life has this been as true as it is right now.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 2nd Empty Timing is everything!

Post  carlossardo Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:41 pm

As we struggle with our crazy lifestyles and jobs we are reminded of the importance of making time for our spiritual relationship. Are our lifestyles crazy? Let me review this week's activities: Keith works a couple of days a week in San Mateo, Anthony is trying to prepare an opening of a new school while spending the week in Indiana, Denise just spent the week training people in Lancaster-Palmdale area, Sheri is diligently working on converting our construction site to a home, Tricia and Emily go through the daily rigors of raising children and meeting their every, complex developmental needs, and of course I work out of town EVERYDAY. All that busyness makes this exercise that much more meaningful and enjoyable to me. The daily meditation, even for just a short time, helps me see life more clearly. The busier our lives get the MORE time we need to spend with God. Our making time for him, under these stressful situations, is a form of worship and adoration... and we will continue to be blessed!
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Saba Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Worship only the true God .Just like Abram did.Not a God that is not real and just your
imagination or a ruler of your town because you will go to heaven with God
and he will give you a better life with him and everywhere you go.
That is evreybodys goal forever! cheers
Eric Saba
Eric Saba

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Saba Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

What a hard verse!A couple days ago it came to mind that people who don't believe in God are looking hard in the world when all they
have to do is think about it.There is obvious solution God!God is waiting in front of them giving them an answer that He is all they
need!It is like when my dad hides something it is right in front of us.Just like how God is right in front of people who do not believe in
God!

study
Haley Saba
Haley Saba

Back to top Go down

February 2nd Empty Eyes are good

Post  ksardo Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

Good stuff everybody!

This was a crazy week! In my short time at this new job, many people have left the company, i keep taking on more responsibility, and the 2 men that hired me - the Area manager and his boss the Regional VP - were both fired! I'm either here at a terrible time, or just the right time. Do spiritual eyes come with corporate vision as well? Smile

My spiritual eyes seem to work best in retrospect - I tend to see God's will and hand after the fact. I'm working on seeing forward, but seeing his hand in hind-sight still lets me know he is there, and it helps me trust him more.
ksardo
ksardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down