Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 28th

3 posters

Go down

May 28th Empty May 28th

Post  Anthony Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 am

Displaying God’s Glory
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

May 28th Empty Re: May 28th

Post  Sheri Sardo Wed May 29, 2013 10:54 am

Verse 5 is a great place to stop and do a self evaluation. " Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires." I was just watching the news and reading the paper before I read this and was quickly reminded of how removed from each other the two are, what nature desires and what the Spirit desires.
There is so much of nature around us to constantly influence us that if we are not immersed in the word and in fellowship we tend to forget how big that gap is and how natures desires in our lives come between us and our relationship with God.

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  carlossardo Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 pm

"We may be involved in an activity that has become all-encompassing—and we know it would be best to limit it" Does this include work? I know it's the last week of school but I have felt consumed by work, even to the point of failing to do this reading on a daily basis. This explains why I am posting this two days after the fact. I need to limit some of the work activities so that I may concentrate on what is truly important in life. Embarassed
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down