Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 18th

3 posters

Go down

February 18th Empty February 18th

Post  Anthony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 pm

The Power Of Demonstration
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 18th Empty Re: February 18th

Post  carlossardo Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm Back!!! After 4 days in San Francisco without Internet access I'm ready to get back to daily posting. Today I plan on going back over the missed days and playing catchup.

Perhaps the most challenging aspect of the Christian life is living up to everything we say. Understanding that while we may minister to people with our behaviors does not diminish the angst created by the responsibility that accompanies. To me the angst, awareness, and obedience is a form of worship. By me being cognecent of my responsibility to behave in a way that would honor God and choosing to obey I show God that I adore Him. It is perhaps the most challenging while simplistic form of worship. It does more than all the hallelujahs and hosannas shouted at churches each Sundays.

carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sardo Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am

It's comforting to know that whatever we do, whatever we have to offer, God is going to take it, and by His power, use it for His good. We just need to be willing to do our part out of LOVE for Him.

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down