Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 11th

3 posters

Go down

March 11th Empty March 11th

Post  Anthony Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 am

Thankful In All Things
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

March 11th Empty Re: March 11th

Post  Anthony Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

This is easy when times are good, not so easy when times are bad. The author gives thanks to God despite his daughter's deadly allergy to peanuts. A man's true faith is revealed when times are the toughest. How many of us would pass that test? Embarassed
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sardo Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 pm

I've been laying around the last 4 days with the flu and thoughts of thankfulness actually came to mind. Thankful that I usually enjoy good health, that these aches would be over in a few days, for the rest I was getting, for the prayers I could say to my God who cares about how I'm feeling. I liked the last line in today's reading. "In all circumstances, we can give thanks that God has not left us on our own."

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  carlossardo Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 pm

I think my theme for this year is going to be Reflection & Gratitude. We need to remember to "give thanks in all circumstances..." as difficult is that may be for us. None of us want to be Job and suffer all that he did, but we should be able to find thanks in most of our days.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down