Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 3rd

3 posters

Go down

April 3rd Empty April 3rd

Post  Anthony Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 pm

O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

April 3rd Empty Re: April 3rd

Post  Sheri Sardo Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

As I read the scripture over several times today I kept seeing the whole snowball affect of love. With God being the core of my snowball and loving me and then that ball growing larger with each person I love. When I came to verses 20 & 21 I realized that I'm going to have to pick up dirty snow along the way Sad , not always so easy to do. I liked the authors last line, "Once you embrace how wonderfully loved you are by God, it will be much easier to be the loving person God calls you to be - even towards those who don't show you love".

Once again I was found myself being thankful that each of you are raising your kids in homes where Love is shown and the love of God is being taught. As the reading stated it's hard to love if you don't feel loved. So keep showing each other love and keep teaching my babies about God's love. Smile I love you all!

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

April 3rd Empty Beloved let us love one another...

Post  carlossardo Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm

This was a song that was popular when we were young and raising our family. It was sung often at our church and reading these verses always brings a smile to my face Very Happy as I remember those simpler times. I think I enjoy it so much because it reminds me of the core of the gospel, love. The gospel message is so simple and joyful. Love one another. Pretty simple commandment.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

April 3rd Empty Re: April 3rd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down