Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 19th

4 posters

Go down

February 19th Empty February 19th

Post  Anthony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Wait
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 19th Empty Re: February 19th

Post  Anthony Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 am

Tune your anxious heart to patience

Patience has never been a strength of mine and is without a doubt something I need to work on.
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

February 19th Empty Fruits of the Spirit

Post  carlossardo Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 am

The last couple of months proved to be very trying. Family illness and the passing of my mother along with the daily stressors that we experience made it tough. My prayers were answered resulting in the gifts of peace and patience. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22. I was blessed at a very difficult time and feel that it was only possible because I gave my situation over to God and experience the gifts that only the Holy Spirit can provide. I remember telling Sheri that I could physically feel the peace and the patience that accompanies it. All I needed was to turn it over to God and trust in Him.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

Post  ksardo Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

"His impatience was the ultimate display of a lack of faith." Pondering if this is always true. Interesting.

I wonder how often I miss the blessing because I was too impatient, like Saul, to wait for it.
ksardo
ksardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sardo Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm

I think that sometimes we lack patience because we feel we are to busy and we don't take the time to reflect, meditate and wait upon The Lord. This daily exercise helps and I do experience a real blessing and a lot of peace on those days that I do meditate on what God is placing on my heart. Now , to make that practice the norm!

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down