Daily Bread Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2nd

3 posters

Go down

May 2nd Empty May 2nd

Post  Anthony Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 am

A Plea For Prayer
Anthony
Anthony
Admin

Back to top Go down

May 2nd Empty Sometimes we forget...

Post  carlossardo Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm

...to ask for prayer. We all understand how important it is to go to God in prayer but often forget that He is the source of our strength. We must also remember to go in prayer in thanksgiving. So with that being said I ask that you all remember me in prayer. Daily I am given the opportunity to be a witness for Christ yet I'm not sure I take full advantage of it. Pray that I will be more aware of my witnessing opportunities that are made available to me daily.
carlossardo
carlossardo

Back to top Go down

May 2nd Empty Re: May 2nd

Post  Sheri Sardo Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Just minutes before I read this Carlos and I were talking about this very topic. My dad doesn't want mom to tell people how he is really doing but my point to her was, then how will people know to pray for him. He needs prayer for not only his physical ailments and pain but also that he doesn't get discouraged. Sometimes we don't want to be seen as needy but then we miss the opportunity to rejoice with others and glorify God when we see how he blesses both the one praying and the one being prayed for. Sometimes we just have to let our guard down and allow others to see our need. Not always easy to do. It can at times be humbling and cause feelings of vulnerability.

Sheri Sardo

Back to top Go down

May 2nd Empty Re: May 2nd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum